If you would like Long Lost Family to help with your search please complete an application below.
Thank you for your interest in our ITV programme about family separation and reunion. The programme will follow the stories of people who have, for one reason or another, experienced long term separation from members of their family and are seeking to be reunited with them.
The programme hopes to help people who are struggling to find enough information to move closer to a reunion. The programme will aim to track down lost relatives and follow the stories from the search through to the reunion.
GUIDANCE FOR APPLICANTS
- You must be aged 21 years or older at the time of your application to take part in this programme.
- You must be a permanent legal resident currently living in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Submission of a completed form does not mean we will film your story for the programme or that will be able to trace your relative.
- Please ensure you complete all of the required fields below. The more you tell us, the more we may be able to help you.
- Before completing your form, please consider whether you will be able to commit to the filming process.
Long Lost Family can only search for family members.
If you are a resident of the U.S.A. please apply to the U.S. version of the show here
Additional information: For advice about organisations and resources which may help in your search, please go to: www.walltowall.co.uk/helpfulinfo.aspx
If you have any problems with the online submission, please email: LongLostFamily@walltowall.co.uk
Please note that any costs associated with searches to locate lost relatives (which the producer may elect but does not undertake to perform) shall be borne solely by the producer. We will never contact you requesting money or disclosure of banking or payment information. If you ever receive a call or any other communication from someone who claims to represent the programme and you are unsure, please email LongLostFamily@walltowall.co.uk