If you would like to be part of Long Lost Family please send in your application.
You can email us with your application, or for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our ITV programme about family separation and reunion. The programme will follow the stories of people who have, for one reason or another, experienced long term separation from members of their family and are seeking to be reunited with them.
The programme hopes to help people who are struggling to find enough information to move closer to a reunion. The programme will aim to track down lost relatives and follow the stories from the search through to the reunion.
GUIDANCE FOR APPLICANTS
Your application is confidential. Your personal information will be retained by us and by submitting a completed form you agree that we may share your information with relevant parties in connection with the production and broadcast of the programme. We will only use your personal information for purposes connected with the programme and your personal information will not be passed onto any other third party other than relevant parties in connection with the programme. Your personal information will be kept securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any information you submit to us will be destroyed once the above purpose is complete and no more than 3 years from receipt.
We may wish to share your details with other production teams within Wall To Wall working on programmes other than Long Lost Family. Please tick the box below if you are happy for us to do so.
- You must be aged 21 years or older at the time of your application to take part in this programme and resident in the UK.
- Submission of a completed form does not mean we will film your story for the programme or that will be able to trace your relative.
- Please ensure you complete all of the required fields below. The more you tell us, the more we may be able to help you.
- Before completing your form, please consider whether you will be able to commit to the filming process.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 29th May 2015.
Long Lost Family can only search for family members. If you are searching for someone who is not a member of your family, click here to find out how we can help you.