Applications are now closed.
Back in Time for Tea
The makers of the hit series Back in Time for Dinner and Further Back in Time for Dinner are looking for a family to immerse themselves in the past, and experience the lives and diets of working Northerners over the last 150 years.
The chosen family will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to spend the 2017 school summer holidays stepping back in time and experiencing what life was like for people in these bygone days – where they lived, what work they did, what they ate and how they cooked it.
If you’d like the chance to embark on an exciting journey into 150 years of domestic life in the North, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Filming will take place between July and September 2017 and October and November 2017. Please note that all family members will need to be available during filming.
Terms and Conditions:
· Applicants must be aged 18 and over and have the right to live and work in the UK. If you have a visa to live and work in the UK your visa must allow you to work in excess of 20 hours per week.
· You must be a family unit with at least two children aged 8 and over. The minimum age requirement for all children is 8. Your family unit must be living at home during the months of July, August and September 2017, and October and November 2017.
· Your application is confidential. Your personal information will be retained by us and by submitting an application you agree that we may share your information with relevant parties in connection with the Series. We will only use your personal information for purposes connected with the Series and your personal information will not be passed onto any other third party other than relevant parties in connection with the Series. Your personal information will be kept securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any information you submit to us will be destroyed once the above purpose is complete unless you expressly consent in your application to us (i) retaining your personal information in connection with future series of the Series; and (ii) for consideration in respect of other programmes produced by us.
· Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will be able to respond to every application.
· There is no commitment to take part in the Series at this initial application stage.